At The Watermark at St. Peters, we’ll shatter all your preconceived notions of what an Independent Living retirement community can be. Walk through our doors to a perfectly sized, vibrant and lively community filled with outstanding associates who know more than just your name. We know your preferences and we love exceeding every expectation. Our residential options run the gamut from spacious one-bedrooms to our gorgeous two-bedroom, two-bathroom suites. Visit us and discover great people, a beautiful environment, fantastic food and even an indoor pool. We’re not what you’d expect from a retirement community, and that’s the whole point.
You can have it all, in a simple monthly rental with no buy-in requirements. Give us a call to schedule a tour to see for yourself.
- Bright, cheerful apartments with modern kitchens and walk in showers
- Choice of spacious one-bedroom or two-bedroom residences
- Daily breakfast plus 20 chef-prepared lunches and/or dinners monthly in our restaurant-style dining room
- Private dining room is available for family events and celebrations
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Caring, trained staff available 24 hours per day
- Scheduled local transportation services to shopping, appointments and entertainment
- All utilities including cable TV, internet and local phone service
- Maintenance services for residence and built-in appliances
- Dynamic calendar of programs, events and Extraordinary Outings including Watermark University classes
- Variety of senior wellness programs
- Resident emergency response system
- Move-in coordination services
- On-site Villa Living